Friday, May 6, 2011

Work in progress

I know all the other blogs post their wip on Wed, but I am a little behind. So even though it is Friday, I decided to go ahead and share a few things I am working on.
This is my first pinwheel quilt.  I used a Central Park charm pack and some extra fabric from Hobby Lobby.  They have some great fabrics!  Really not perfect, plus the picture isn't the greatest, but I am happy with it.

I love the colors.  They are a bit different than what you would normally see in a baby quilt, but then I am a bit different!  I still have to put on the backing and batting and then quilt it.  Not sure how I am going to quilt it.  I am thinking about diagonal lines.  Any ideas?


This is going to be a tote bag for one of my daughter's teacher.  I like how this one is coming together.  Got the lining ready, just have to sew it all together.  I'm a little afraid to.  I really don't want to mess this up!

Here's the back of the bag.

And here is a close up of the monogram.  Just don't look too close, you may find mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment