Monday, May 9, 2011

Pillowcase Dress

I am going to feature some of my favorite blogs over the next couple of weeks.  The first one is http://www.themotherhuddle.com/.  She has some really neat tutorials.  I choose her first because I am currently working on her tutorial for a pillowcase dress. See tutorial at http://www.themotherhuddle.com/tutorial-fat-quarter-pillow-case-dress/.

Here are the fabric pieces I am using.

They look like vintage sheets!  I love it.  It is actually just a fabric fat-quarter bundle from Joann's.  The colors are so soft and blend so well.


This picture shows the patterns on the fabric a little better.  I will put a picture on here of the finished dress as soon as I can.  I really hope to get some more sewing done tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. First, thank you for the kind mention, you made my morning :)
    Second, please please let me know when you are finished, I would love to see it!
    Let me know if there are any areas you think need to be explained better or any corrections, I love testers!
    Thanks again, and have a great day :)
    ~Destri

    ReplyDelete