Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here we go!

I guess the best place to start is to share some about myself.  I'm Anne, a sahm of 4 awesome kids.  My center and strength is God and my church family.  Don't know what I would do without them! My life is my husband and kids. Married to Will for 12 years and mom to 4 kids (ages 16, 10, 6, and 3). My passion is assisting women through their pregnancy and childbirth as a birth doula.  You can check out my website at http://www.pushdoula.com/.  And my "therpy" is sewing.  I do a little of everything - knitting, crocheting, sewing, quilting, and embrodiery.  This keeps my sane.  And trust me, I need all the help I can get! After having 4 kids, we decided that was enough.  But I love the little ones so much, that is one reason I became a doula.  Most of my sewing is for babies also.  Seems like my life kinda revolves around babies in some way or another, so I figured it should be in the title of my blog. 

This blog will have little pieces of all my life.  I can't share too much of the doula part, due to privacy issues.  But I love it so much, I will find things to share with you.  There will be lots of posts about things I am making.  I love to share with my friends what I have made.  So this will be my "show and tell" area! Can't wait to get to know you guys better!

No comments:

Post a Comment