Friday, May 27, 2011

Love this bib!

Here is a new bib I made up from this tutorial - http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html.  Jess is so talented! Hop over to her blog and check it out.

Drum roll here.......


Isn't she gorgeous!!! This is Miss PicklePants.  She is my model for this great bib.  Her mom is pretty happy with it.  She asked for a couple more, so....




I love the black binding.  It makes it a little different and really cute!



And who doesn't like owls!?! My daughter loves peace signs, so I almost lost this fabric.  With this bib I used flannel on the front and cotton fabric on the back.   The other ones that I made have the flannel on the back and cotton fabric on the front.  Thought I would try something different.  There are soooo many cute flannel fabrics out there.



This is the first one I made for Pickle.  



And this one I made for a sweet baby boy whose daddy is a firefighter.  His moma is pretty awesome too.  Maybe she will send me a picture of him wearing it so I can post it. Hint hint....

I see myself making more of these.  The tutorial is very well written and easy to follow.  This one is a winner! 

1 comment:

  1. These are all absolutely adorable! The fabric is perfect! Especially the birdies. :D I'd love if you'd consider adding them to my flickr group! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/1218187@N25/

    ReplyDelete