Monday, July 11, 2011

Need help!

Anyone know what this language is or what it says?


I found this fat quarter a while back and thought it was pretty cool looking.  I really want to use it to make a baby bib.  Something a little different and quirky.  I am a little afraid to since I don't know what it says. If you know what language this is or what it says, could you let me know. I am afraid if I make it into a bib, it may say something like "Llamas are weird", or it may say "There is no such thing as the Easter bunny".  Too tragic to put on a baby bib! So if you have some information about this, let me know. No moma would be happy with a baby wearing a bib that says, "Kittens are evil".

1 comment:

  1. I don`t know for sure but perhaps Chinese? It`s very beautiful but I understand you needing to know what it says!

    ReplyDelete