Sunday, August 7, 2011

Couple of finished projects and a WIP

I have been a bit busy lately.  School is about to start and I have a "doula baby" I am expecting to make an appearance any day now.  So, not too much sewing going on. I did however get a couple of things finished and a new quilt started.


This is the layout of my next quilt.  There is white sashing between each of the rows.  I hope it turns out as pretty as I think it will.



I have been holding on to this fabric for a while, not sure what to do with it.  Then I saw this quilt, and I knew I had to make it. You should explore http://www.ohfransson.com/ sometime.  This is one very talented woman!

And I finished two car seat canopy's! One for a dear friend of mine....


And I decided to have something pretty for the lining fabric so the baby would have something to look at.



I just hope it's not too dark in there for her to see the butterfly's!



I love this one! I could not pass up this fabric.  I am going to put this one on my Etsy shop.  So if you know of anyone who loves cowboy's, let me know.  This one is ready to go out the door!



And this last picture is make you say "Awww".



Ain't she cute!?!


1 comment:

  1. Your new quilt looks very interesting, but I just love your car seat canopies. The colors are wonderful. I will have to check out your Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete